Reno Anon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reno Anon

a place for friends. lol

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Incidents of HUGE SUCCESS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous_Shade

Anonymous_Shade

Incidents of HUGE SUCCESS Empty
PostSubject: Incidents of HUGE SUCCESS   Incidents of HUGE SUCCESS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:15 am

Today in Ethics, the teacher brought up the recent April 12th raid. Apparently she drove by and looked up a lot of the info such as Lisa McPhearson and other related info.

My point?

It's working better than I imagined. I nearly lol'd when I realised, "Oh shit. That means us."

So, post your success stories, be it hearing it from others or local newscasts of great success.

Or I'm just bored. XD
Back to top Go down
Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: Incidents of HUGE SUCCESS   Incidents of HUGE SUCCESS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:48 pm

That is awesome. I keep thinking if just one person reads our signs, and actually Googles Lisa, it is all worth it. I feel incredibly validated right now. Thanks Darkxide!
Back to top Go down
Legion

PostSubject: Re: Incidents of HUGE SUCCESS   Incidents of HUGE SUCCESS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 7:26 pm

Hell yes. If a teacher or professor sees it and mentions it in there class, fuck yeah.

Especially if it's in that fucking grounded spacecraft UNR uses for a physics lecture hall. Lawl.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous_Shade

Anonymous_Shade

PostSubject: Re: Incidents of HUGE SUCCESS   Incidents of HUGE SUCCESS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:21 pm

Actually it was at my Community College, WNC.

Lesser win, but still, it was a pretty high-intellegence teacher.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotoad
Robocop
Robocop
Hypnotoad

PostSubject: Re: Incidents of HUGE SUCCESS   Incidents of HUGE SUCCESS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:24 pm

Quote :
Actually it was at my Community College, WNC.

Lesser win, but still, it was a pretty high-intellegence teacher.

Not any less of a win my friend. The object is to get the word out & we're doing so.
I'm happy.
Back to top Go down
https://rnoanon.darkbb.com
Legion

PostSubject: Re: Incidents of HUGE SUCCESS   Incidents of HUGE SUCCESS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:39 pm

You know, slightly off topic, but the fact that I HAVE frequently heard the SHL at UNR referred to as "the grounded spacecraft" or "the crashed flying saucer", it WOULD make a good target for flyering. Perhaps a faux placard style, "The Schuler Lecture Hall was scuttled by Xenu 75 million years ago after it had outlived its purpose as a refrigeration bay in a spaceplane that looked like a DC-8. It was named after the German psychiatrist that trapped several thousand Thetans in it several hundred years ago and used diabolical Prozac machines to construct the UNR campus, until he was killed by an escaping Mudkip." Or something else insane like that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous_Shade

Anonymous_Shade

PostSubject: Re: Incidents of HUGE SUCCESS   Incidents of HUGE SUCCESS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:24 pm

Yeah, I figured this would be a good place to put up awesome level tales of this caliber. 8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incidents of HUGE SUCCESS   Incidents of HUGE SUCCESS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Incidents of HUGE SUCCESS
Page 1 of 1