Reno Anon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reno Anon

a place for friends. lol

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

May 25 "Integrity day"

Go down 
+2
Anonymous_Shade
CarsonAnon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CarsonAnon

May 25 "Integrity day" Empty
PostSubject: May 25 "Integrity day"   May 25 "Integrity day" Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:04 pm

May 25th is a holiday where scientologists contemplate Ethics (otherwise they'd probably be sent back to ethics training).

Does anyone know where the scientologists will be that day? At the org? If so, we should try to get as many people together for a miniraid.

ITT: Discuss may 25 as a miniraid date.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous_Shade

Anonymous_Shade

PostSubject: Re: May 25 "Integrity day"   May 25 "Integrity day" Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 9:57 pm

This is ideal striking time. I'm not sure if I'd be able to make it though since I'd be out of town at the time.

But it's definately the perfect time to smash their faces in with blunt facts and cold-hard ironic truth.

I'd guess it would either be at their cheap-as-hell organization HQ, or in an undisclosed location because of the paranoia we set into their very souls.

So just a matter of figuring out where!
Back to top Go down
Lulzy

PostSubject: Re: May 25 "Integrity day"   May 25 "Integrity day" Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 3:51 am

I'm down for a mini raid. If people show up to this one . Razz Also wanted to bring up another topic regarding that. We need moar people to show up at our monthly raids. This months raid only 5 people (including myself) showed up. To be honest, it was pretty depressing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous_Shade

Anonymous_Shade

PostSubject: Re: May 25 "Integrity day"   May 25 "Integrity day" Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:00 am

Myself and Fox both were preoccupied by various things. I won't be able to make it to this mini raid I'm afraid either since, as I said, I'll be out on vacation.

I'll give moral support? 8D

Dunno. XD
Back to top Go down
clovesreno

clovesreno

PostSubject: hay all!   May 25 "Integrity day" Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:47 pm

I'm super sorry I haven't been around. I've been busy getting ready to move and doing various other shit. Yesterday, ethics day, I was in San Francisco. I saw a stress test booth outside the old navy with Anons protesting it. So I stopped walking and joined in. We were shouting to the hundreds of people walking by, "don't take a stress test, they just want your money!!!" Damn the lulz were awesome. My sister took some pics with her 35mm, when I get them developed I will post. Damn, that was so much fun. More people were stopping to talk to us and give us hugs then stopping to take the stupid test. And the ones that did take the test we told them to squeeze the bars harder and watch the needle move. hahahahaha I also saw a newspaper stand with free dianetics pamplets in it and I took them all out and threw them in the garbage. I wish I could have found more of those lol!
Back to top Go down
Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: May 25 "Integrity day"   May 25 "Integrity day" Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:21 pm

That's awesome Cloves-good for you!

I see the next protest is June 14-is that correct? I was hoping for a different day-I can't participate then.

Stupid responsibilities getting in the way of my desire to protest!
Back to top Go down
Legion

PostSubject: Re: May 25 "Integrity day"   May 25 "Integrity day" Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:07 am

Lullaby wrote:
That's awesome Cloves-good for you!

I see the next protest is June 14-is that correct? I was hoping for a different day-I can't participate then.

Stupid responsibilities getting in the way of my desire to protest!
Build an android to protest for you. Serious lulz when they try to unmask it after the battery dies, and find the screws.
Back to top Go down
Lullaby

PostSubject: Re: May 25 "Integrity day"   May 25 "Integrity day" Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:28 pm

oh, like a Katie Homes scientolo-bot?
Back to top Go down
clovesreno

clovesreno

PostSubject: Re: May 25 "Integrity day"   May 25 "Integrity day" Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:49 am

lol Katie Holmes is a robot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May 25 "Integrity day"   May 25 "Integrity day" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May 25 "Integrity day"
Page 1 of 1