Reno Anon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reno Anon

a place for friends. lol

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Technical bulletins by Elron

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Legion

Technical bulletins by Elron Empty
PostSubject: Technical bulletins by Elron   Technical bulletins by Elron Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:07 pm

Local used bookstore has a massive quantity of $ci literature. This could be valuable in the war. I think it's all as a set, huge red books. Should I buy it, or recommend to another Anon who has more cash?
Back to top Go down
Hypnotoad
Robocop
Robocop
Hypnotoad

PostSubject: Re: Technical bulletins by Elron   Technical bulletins by Elron Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 1:27 am

No shit?

how much are they asking?
Back to top Go down
https://rnoanon.darkbb.com
Legion

PostSubject: Re: Technical bulletins by Elron   Technical bulletins by Elron Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:48 pm

$27.50 a volume. I mentioned it at the raid.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous_Fox

PostSubject: Re: Technical bulletins by Elron   Technical bulletins by Elron Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:19 pm

I have all the tech bulletins and everything on my comp. I'll gladly rapidshare, e-mail, or manually pass off on disc to anyone who wants it all.

Like, I have ALOT of shit.

And, as shit usually does, it's SPREADING!

Like, at work right now, I have three flash drives PACKED with info floating around, being passed from person to person.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/anonyfox
Legion

PostSubject: Re: Technical bulletins by Elron   Technical bulletins by Elron Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:07 am

Damn.

That's pretty awesome.

I suppose the 60+ pounds of (audited and cleared) paper at that store are useless to us then.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous_Shade

Anonymous_Shade

PostSubject: Re: Technical bulletins by Elron   Technical bulletins by Elron Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:01 am

Yeah, paying for randomly crafted books/movies is overrated in my book. It's better just to wait for the info to circulate to yah.

My lazy method is yet to fail me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Technical bulletins by Elron   Technical bulletins by Elron Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Technical bulletins by Elron
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reno Anon :: General Discussion :: Information/Resources-
Jump to: